Mold Remediation in Kalispell, MT
ALSO PROVIDING MOLD REMEDIATION IN WHITEFISH & COLUMBIA FALLS, MT
If you’re a homeowner in Montana, you may have dealt with a silent invader in your attic, basement, garage or even living areas: Mold. Using relevant, industry-leading technology, Xtreme Carpet Cleaning & Restoration is happy to be proving mold removal and mold remediation services to home and business owners in Kalispell, Whitefish, and Columbia Falls MT as well as surrounding areas. We have been trained by the IICRC’s most experienced expert witnesses, and use only relevant and up-to-date technologies.
OUR MOLD REMEDIATION PROCESS IN THE KALISPELL, MT AREA
Our process to remove mold for Montana homeowners in simple, yet effective. It is equally important to make sure the mold does not have an environment to encourage future growth. Our three-step process to complete a mold remediation process includes:
- Site Containment
- Establishing Negative Air
- Removing Mold at the roots so it won’t grow again
Frequently Asked Questions About Mold Remediation
- Can I remove the mold myself? – We highly recommend that you don’t even attempt to remove the mold yourself. Our team has been trained by leading experts in the industry, and has the knowledge and experience it takes to effectively remove mold. Cross contamination can occur if the mold remediation process isn’t performed correctly, and other areas of your home may be infested with spores, making the problem much worse than before.
- Can mold hurt my children or pets? – While allergies to mold can greatly vary from one person (or pet) to another, there are many health concerns associated with this silent invader. Respiratory issues, throat congestion and Asthma are common side effect to mold allergies.
- Can I spray chemicals on the mold to kill it? – While there are sprays on the market which can help prevent future mold, it is 100% essential to remove it at the roots first. Since spores are found inside a harder shell layer that isn’t released until conditions are right, mold will grow back soon after you’ve sprayed. While there are sprays that can kill the roots, you must remove the mold first to prevent it from coming back.
In addition to our three-step process for mold remediation services and mold removal we can also offer mold protectant spray for your Kalispell, Whitefish, or Columbia Falls, MT home or business. This formula pushes glucose, an essential food source for the growth of mold, deeper into wood where mold cannot reach. This spray covers any wood where mold is likely to grow, and has a life expectancy much longer than the average span a family stays in a particular home.
Call Xtreme Carpet Cleaning & Restoration today if mold has invaded your Kalispell, Whitefish, or Columbia Falls, MT home or business. Our experts will handle the job professionally and are happy to provide a free estimate on your mold removal services. (406) 471-1143